For Home Sellers
With my 36 years of expertise in the Sherman Oaks, Encino, Tarzana, Valley Glen, Van Nuys, Studio City, Woodland Hills, Arleta, Northridge, Chatsworth, Reseda and all the the communities of The San Fernando Valley real estate market will help ensure that you get the best price for your property. My finely-tuned marketing program designed for your needs will make sure the right people see your home and you recieve TOP dolllar in the shortest amount of time.
Each marketing program is tailored to meet your personal needs. My marketing program includes but not limited to:
- Internet exposure, enhanced website at Realtor.com, Craigslist, Zilliow, Trulia, Dilbeck Real Living website, my website and dozens of public websites.
- Print advertising including color photo ads in L.A Times
- Professional photo brochure
- Virtual tour and your home video placed on YouTube.
- Color picture "just listed" postcards of your property mailed to the area surrounding your home.
- Broker and public open houses.
- Helping you stage your home to showcase all the best features.
- Professional For Sale( with my direct number, no missed calls) sign with a brochure box containing professional flyers of your home .
- Multiple pictures in MLS and on the World Wide Net.
- Your home will have it's own website Domain.
- Constant Communication with you.
- Affiliated with one of the largest relocation companies, bringing new buyers to the neighborhood.
- Your home advertised in our professionally built window display on the busiest area of Ventura Blvd.
- Your home advertised on our rotating TV screen on Ventura Blvd in the Heart of Studio City!
- Be at all your inspections, and assist you signing and filling out all yours disclosures and escrow papers.
- And The Most Important. My Guarantee To You!!! If you are not satisfied with my services, in 30 days I will give you a cancellation of your contract!
- You will only speak with me personally. You will not be pushed off to anyone other than myself, YOU are my #1 priority.
- All advertising is at no cost to you.
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your recently sold neighbors and listings on the market in your area.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Prescreen all offers that are made on your property before submitting to you.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
What are homes selling for on your street? Use HomeRadar.com to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.