" Meet Linda, One Of The Original Valley Girls"
I have been a successful, full time Realtor since 1976. I have seen many markets in those 37 years. To keep abreast of ever changing markets I hold the following titles.
- I have been certified as a Seniors Real Estate Specialist, helping seniors with all their Real Estate needs.
- Certified E-pro Realtor (tech savvy).
- Accredited Home Stager (helping my sellers receive top dollar by staging their home, at no additional charge).
- A Certified Short Sale Realtor, assisting home homeowner's with foreclosure alternative.
- HAFA Certified Short Sale Realtor, enabling homeowner's to avoid foreclosure with HAFA short sale proceedings and recieve $3,000 in relocation costs.
- I hold a certificate as an expert negotiator.
- I am a certified Premier Service Realtor, and the one I am the proudest of is receiving "The Premier Service Platinum Award" which only 2% of Realtors nationwide achieve, for 100% customer satisfaction.
- I have attended many other continuing education classes throughout the years to keep abreast of the every changing market .
- I have received many awards during my career for outstanding service to my clients and top production.
My family moved to The San Fernando Valley in 1952 is why I feel I can claim the title "Original Valley Girl". I attended the following elementary schools, Lankershim Street school, Oxnard Street school and Roscoe Street school. Sun Valley Junior High and Poly High in Sun Valley. Semesters at Valley College.
I have lived over the years in many of the areas of The Valley, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Sun Valley, Van Nuys, Granada Hills, Arleta and North Hollywood which is a great reason why I can call myself an area specialist of the Valley. I have lived now in Encino for 27 years.
My first job when I was 16, was at Bob's Big Boy in North Hollywood. It was there that I learned the importance of customer service, which that extensive training has never left me. They felt nothing was more important than the satisfaction of the customer!
Amazing, that's how I have continued my career in Real Estate. Giving 110% to my clients.
"I thoroughly love helping buyer and sellers attain their real estate dreams!!"
I have 2 children, my daughter lives in Northern CA with my grandson Jack who is 5 years old and my son and his wife live in Medford, OR with their 3 beautiful daughters, Summer, Angela and baby Michelle born Sunday Feb 20, 2011 to the Carreon family. .
- For hobbies, I love to walk in the early morning, hike in our local hiking trails, and sit at the beach listening to the sound of the waves.
- Eating out with friends, dancing, plays, and concerts of all kinds.
- Travel is one of my great loves, having went to Peru for my birthday in July and hiking the great Machu Picchu .
- But my greatest love of all is spending time with my children and grandchildren. There are no sweeter words than" I love you grandma" except of course "the escrow is now closed".
- I am also the Founder and President of a social club in The Valley.
In closing, I hope this has given you a little insight to who and what Linda Carreon is about.
I look forward to helping you attain your Real Estate Dreams.